Monday, March 2, 2009

Some more pics

"I love my wife", that's what I'm thinking in this picture.

Isn't this a great candid picture of my wife and me at our luncheon.


We felt very fortunate to have our entire bishopric come down for our wedding, true they did get out of going to a leadership meeting for Stake conference but I like to think they would have come down even if they didn't get out of going to a meeting. They were so helpful also for our open house we had in Provo. We had the open house at our Bishop's house, (the couple on the left) and the other four were there helping out with refreshments. Bishop Buckner even posted a road sign to help people find the place better, they were very helpful and effectively played the role as sudo-parents for the evening.
We had some fun playing around with some of the pics.
This picture essential sums up our relationship, I goof around and she puts up with me. :)




Staci doesn't like kissing pictures, but aren't these great!!!



Here is a great picture of my roommates and my wife (isn't she HOT in this picture). These are great friends that I've had for a number of years, they are all folk dance originating friendships. I lived with Dave and Scotty (the two on the right) for about three years and they have always been great roommates, I've known Jed (the tall one) for about a year longer, we weren't roommates until this last year. Staci has been really good friends with Jed for a couple years also and she became really good friends with Dave and Scotty while I was still living in SLC. When I moved back to Provo I moved back in with these guys and they were the ones who can be credited for getting me and Staci together. I do need to thank them their great friendship and also for being very chill during my and Staci's transition from friends to dating friends to engaged to married. You guys rock!!!


I didn't realize this at the time but this dance that my mom and I are dancing in this picture is a Viennese Waltz, not only is it a great dance but it is also the very first dance my mom taught me as a youth. I am very lucky Staci let me pick the song to dance to (she was dancing with her Dad at the same time and had every right to choose whatever song she wanted), thanks babe, I love you. Oh by the way, the song we are dancing to is "Can I have this Dance?" from High School Musical 3, great song.


So this is a great picture of the bouquet throwing, it was a great bouquet and we were really hoping one of our nieces would get it, or Staci's roommate, but some random girl who had just walked into the reception who we didn't even know plowed her way through and snagged it, we were a bit bugged but luckily we had some extra flowers that we gave to our nieces.


I really like this picture of us cutting the cake.
"I'm number one" that's what I was saying when this picture was taken. Actually I don't remember why I was doing that. "one reception down, two to go", or maybe I was saying, "which way is the wind blowing?" If anyone has other suggestions I would like to read them in the comments.

5 comments:

Tia said...

yeah we are first to post a comment.

We love the pictures. The photographer was great but then how could he go wrong with such a beautiful bride and handsome groom.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

I love those pictures! That's funny about the random girl catching the bouquet. That bugs. I looked back through my photos to try to see who caught it but i was behind them and couldn't tell for sure who got it. Man, I am sooo happy for you and Staci! What a great match; you are both so awesome! And, yeah, your wife does look hot in that picture! ;). I think that you holding your finger up you were meaning, "Wait! Please don't say what you're saying," to Staci's brother and dad. Do you remember what they said at that moment you were walking to the car? hahaha!

Shelley said...

Congrats Jamon. We received your invite at Derek's parents house and were soo happy to have been invited and for your good news!! I hope all is well in married life. Treat her like a queen and you'll always be happy :)

Donna said...

Your pictures are awesome! Have a wonderful life together. It only gets better from here on out.

M-Z-T said...

Congrats on the marriage Jamon! You two look great together!